Spring Metamorphosis


10 Words by Ken: rebirth, fertile, feverish, metamorphosis, tendril, migration, tentative, exhale, syrup, emerge
 
Though spring is late, it was worth the wait,
Earth yearning to break, rebirth in its wake.
Like a fertile tendril, climbing with such skill,
The plant of free will, spiraling consistently uphill.
 
Calling me to emerge! Outside on the verge,
Demanding exploration for all spring creations.
Unknown destinations and unending inspirations,
My own unique migrations and choices of determination.
 
Syrup and pancakes, or snakes and lakes?
Breakfast will be missed; mistakes made to subsist.
 
Feverish…
 
A tad preventative, boring duties, tentative,
I exhale and inhale, prevailing the trail.
 
The scents of spring bring me to a place not easily explained…
 
Bliss in knowing, abysses forgoing,
Persisting to exist, in my individual spring metamorphosis.

No comments: